These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ElectronicAnarchy.com's website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ElectronicAnarchy.com's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "User", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting ElectronicAnarchy.com terms and conditions. "Website", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to ElectronicAnarchy.com. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the User and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Use our Website
ElectronicAnarchy.com is a web platform available all over the world accessible for free from any computer or smartphone connected with the global internet.
Users may browse and visit all public contents of the Website without need of registration. These content includes news produced by ourselves and/or by selected webs we syndicate, as well as advertisements from third-parts. We decline any responsability in any contents not directly produced by us.
We do not send alerts or newsletters without your prior express consent, and we never ask you any kind of sensitive personal information.
User Comments [suspended]
- Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. ElectronicAnarchy.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ElectronicAnarchy.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ElectronicAnarchy.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- ElectronicAnarchy.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to ElectronicAnarchy.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to third-party materials
- As well as our own news and contents, ElectronicAnarchy.com uses available third-party materials, usually distributed via podcast or RSS/Atom feeds, selected according to its public interest.
- There is no affiliation or any other formal or informal relationship between ElectronicAnarchy.com and the publications cited or highlighted on our website. Our selection has the sole purpose of making this contents known to a larger number of readers.
- Except in some cases where the content of the website is available in full from the source, we will only display a specific highlight, properly linked to the original publication.
- If you want to include contents of your own and/or if you are the owner, representative or copyright holder of any organization or website whose contents you would like to include or listed on our portal, please contact us, indicating the web links as well as the RSS/Atom feeds or podcasts you wish to include on ElectronicAnarchy.com.
- The inclusion or not of these and any other suggested content depends in our sole discretion on the evaluation of their interest, according to our publication criteria.
- The website coordination is not responsable by third party contents. But we reserve the right to remove from our website any content that we judge as inapropriate or by any reason not consonant with ElectronicAnarchy editorial rules.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Blogs, news organizations and most part of world websites, search engines, internet portals, educational institutions, online directory distributors and systemwide accredited businesses may link to our Web site without prior written approval.
- These persons and organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- Content Liability: We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of links from our website
- If you are the owner, representative or copyright holder of any organization or website listed on our portal, and/or whose content is aggregated and distributed by us, and you do not want your content to be summarized and displayed on our website, please claim for removal. Highlights and other items linked to your site will be deleted within a maximum of 3 business days after your claim validation, and no other content from your website will be used thereafter by ElectronicAnarchy.com
- If you are a user and find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, please contact us. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Last update of these terms and conditions on February 21, 2020